PROJECTS OF DOLMEN GROUP
Following jobs done:
- Data Centre’s Layout Design including the portion with raised flooring and Design Supply & Installation of
- Power Distribution Panels
- UPS Sub Distribution Panel with bypass arrangement
- Raised Flooring
- Data and Power Cable Trays with power outlets on power cable trays
- Power Cables laying and Terminations of all incoming and outgoing circuits etc.
- Design , Supply and Installation of Electrical Grounding System ( < 1Ω) For The Harbour Front
- Several Rectifications in Executive Tower LT Panels (ETA & ETB) with supply of material and cable laying
- Provision of RAW Power Circuit for Engro Data Room
- Wiring of Energy Analyzer Digital Meters ( on different Locations), including the supply, laying & termination of 4 core 2.5 mm sq cable.
- Detailed Designing of :
- Power Distribution Scheme ( Dolmen City Phase I & II)
- Shopping Mall Distribution Panels (Dolmen City Phase II)
- Shopping Mall Motor Control Centers
- Food Court Distribution Panels & Motor Control Centers
- Supply of Several LT Panels , Main & Sub-Distribution Panels, MCCs & Metering Panels
- Supply of Power as well as Data Cables, 15kV- Cable Termination Kits, 11 kV CTs, Cable Lugs , Glands and various other items used in electrical installations
DMTR (DOLMEN MALL TARIQ ROAD)
Following jobs done:
- Design, Supply and Installation of Electrical Grounding System for Generators (Five New Grounding Pits for Generator Neutral & Ground using Cu bonded Rods and GCEM)
- Soil Resistivity Mapping of the Site, using four point Weiner method before designing the grounding system and then Testing the Installed Grounding System using Fall of Potential Method.
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Frequency Inverters-Danfos
- Various Rectification Jobs done in different LT / Distribution Panels
- Supply of various Distribution Panels, Breaker Boxes, ATS Panel, Power Cable, Cable jointing Kits, Lugs, Cable Glands & other material used in electrical installations etc.
Client: Dolmen Group (ICPL & Al Feroz)