AGRIAUTO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
EXISTING ELECTRICAL GROUNDING SYSTEMS’ AUDIT
- Evaluation of the condition of the existing Electrical Grounding System.
- The measurement of Electrical Grounding Resistance of the Existing Grounding System Using “Three Point Fall of Potential Method”
- Soil Resistivity Test by Wenner method to design a new rectified grounding system of low impedance value.
- Submission of Detailed Findings Report, including the Field Test Report and our Recommendations for the rectification
- Preparation of Complete BOQ for the rectification of Existing Grounding System
RECTIFICATION OF GROUNDING SYSTEM (IBM IT FACILITY)
- Designing of LESS THAN ONE OHM grounding system for IT Facility
- Complete Supply & Installation of new grounding system comprising of 6 Pits
- Each Pit comprising of 12 Mtrs Copper bonded Rods (4 x 3mtrs length)
- Replacing native soil with GCEM (Ground Conductivity Enhancing Material)
- Supply and Installation of Exothermic Welded Joints for connecting Copper bonded rods with earthing copper conductor cable (Ring)
- Supply & Installation of Equipotential Bus-bar for final connection of Conductors from the Earthing Pits and then finally taking connections to the respective required earthing loads.
- Final Testing of the Grounding System for over all grounding resistance, using three point fall of potential method.
Client: AGRIAUTO INDUSTRIES LIMITED