LONG HAUL OPTICAL FIBER TRANSMISSION NETWORK
Complete Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Management Services for OADM & OLA Sites Infrastructure Development (Total Sites : 42 )
- Complete Project Management
- Infrastructure Layout Designs for OADM & OLA Sites
- Architectural Site Layout, Structural Steel Design & Detailing, Concrete Foundations Design of the Sites etc.
- All Civil Works including drainage, access roads, underground conduit layout for Power & Optical Fiber Cables etc.
- Electrical Design & preparation of Single Line Diagram of Power Distribution at Site including the Load Calculations for Generator & Cable Sizing.
- Complete Soil Resistivity mapping of the Sites to get accurate soil resistivity data for proper Electrical Grounding & LPS Design
- Supply and Installation of EGR along with GCEM for designed Electrical Grounding System.
- Supervising the Complete Electrical & Civil Construction jobs at sites.
- Development of Design Drawings for the Equipment Shelter , the Structural Layout of Empty Equipment shelter and the Equipment Layout of all the components in Equipment Shelter along with the supervision of Mechanical Fabrication of Equipment Shelter
- Structural Layout of Empty Equipment shelter: Provided the key utility connections including the Sing Line Diagram of the Electrical Distribution Network, Determining the actual required Size of the Shelter based on number and sizes of Racks / UPS & DC Power system ; Suspended ceiling cable tray layout etc
- Equipment layout of Shelter: Provided the footprint of equipment (Racks) and the footprint of power and cooling equipment inside the Equipment Shelter i.e. Distribution Panel, DC-Power System, UPS , Fire Suppression System components layout & Air- conditioning.
- Design, Supply & Installation of Cable Trays / Electrical Distribution Panels/, Grounding & Lightning Protection System (air terminals & SPDs) for Equipment Shelter.
Client: Multinet, an Axiata (folrmerly Telekom Malaysia) Group Subsidiary